The Cook House :)

The Cook House :)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free Samples

So i've been trying find free product samples and give this couponing thing a go but it seems so difficult to start. I have been talking to Melissa Earl who created www.thesassysaver.net and she told me that it seems dificult at first but will get easier. There are so many things i want to do (eg. making jam, getting our food storage together, making things from scratch and so much more). It just seems a little overwhelming to try do do everything at once so im going to slow down and take things one or two at a time :) If anyone has hints or "hook-up's" please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. We'll chat at the reunion... these have been my goals too over the last several years. I'm not a pro by any means, but I'm improving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! i am so excited to finally meet the family! I'd like to learn all i can so any help is appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete